- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
Category Archives: EC-Training
The EEG organised two trainings on the development of quality family-based and community-based support as alternatives to institutional care for desk officers of the European Commission in October. “Everything you always wanted to know about Deinstitutionalisation (but were too afraid … Continue reading