- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
Category Archives: EU Semester
In 2015, the EEG issued a press release and sent a letter to President Juncker in order to demonstrate the importance of promoting the transition to community-based care by streamlining de-institutionalisation (DI) in the European Semester process. The EEG underlined … Continue reading