- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
Category Archives: Innovation
Warsaw, 14-15 March 2016 The EEG and the European Commission were invited in Poland by the Ministry of Economic Development in order to support a two-day seminar focused on the transition to Community-based care. The event led to pragmatic discussions … Continue reading
In 2015, the Zero Project selected 39 Innovative Practices that positively impact the rights of persons with disabilities to live independently and/or support their political rights. The European Expert Group was nominated as one of these innovative practices for “Diverting … Continue reading