- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
Category Archives: social policies
On 18th May, the Greek Ministry of Health and Ministry of Social Security and Social Solidarity held in cooperation with the European Commission and the EEG a roundtable in Athens focusing on the transition to community based care in Greece. … Continue reading →