EEG position on the Social Pillar and European Semester (October 2017)
EEG response to the reflection paper on the future of EU finances (September 2017)
- The EU must prioritise social inclusion in its COVID-19 Recovery
- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off