In light of the proposed list of actions within the Action Plan of the EU Pillar of Social Rights, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-Based Care has outlined the concrete ways in which the EU Pillar of Social Rights can pave the way for a future in which people in the EU are no longer placed in institutional care settings.
- EEG Members’ initiatives on Ukraine
- Deinstitutionalisation should remain a priority for EU funding
- EEG condolences on the death of President Sassoli
- The Recovery and Resilience Fund as a means to creating community and family-based care
- EEG’s main findings on the submitted Recovery & Resilience National Plans