In light of the proposed list of actions within the Action Plan of the EU Pillar of Social Rights, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-Based Care has outlined the concrete ways in which the EU Pillar of Social Rights can pave the way for a future in which people in the EU are no longer placed in institutional care settings.
- Don’t pave the way for more institutions in Bulgaria
- EEG Statement on the European Care Strategy
- EEG Regrets to see a lower ambition to push for people’s social rights in the 2022 European Semester process.
- EEG Members’ initiatives on Ukraine
- Deinstitutionalisation should remain a priority for EU funding