In light of the proposed list of actions within the Action Plan of the EU Pillar of Social Rights, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-Based Care has outlined the concrete ways in which the EU Pillar of Social Rights can pave the way for a future in which people in the EU are no longer placed in institutional care settings.
- EEG’s main findings on the submitted Recovery & Resilience National Plans
- Online seminar about EU funds for independent living and deinstitutionalisation
- Stop EU funding of new institutions for people with disabilities in Poland, EEG says
- European Child Guarantee prioritises children in alternative care
- Impacts on the process of transition from institutional to family and community-based care in light of the Common Provisions Regulations, the European Regional Development Funds, and the European Social Funds + (2021-2027)