In light of the proposed list of actions within the Action Plan of the EU Pillar of Social Rights, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-Based Care has outlined the concrete ways in which the EU Pillar of Social Rights can pave the way for a future in which people in the EU are no longer placed in institutional care settings.
- Impacts on the process of transition from institutional to family and community-based care in light of the Common Provisions Regulations, the European Regional Development Funds, and the European Social Funds + (2021-2027)
- The EEG endorses the Manifesto on Child Poverty and Social Exclusion in the EU
- Recovery and Resilience Facility must support community inclusion, not segregation
- The EEG endorses the EU Alliance Statement on the European Commission’s proposal for a Council Recommendation establishing the Child Guarantee
- EEG’s Response to the EU Disability Strategy 2021-2030