In light of the proposed list of actions within the Action Plan of the EU Pillar of Social Rights, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-Based Care has outlined the concrete ways in which the EU Pillar of Social Rights can pave the way for a future in which people in the EU are no longer placed in institutional care settings.
- Recovery and Resilience Facility must support community inclusion, not segregation
- The EEG endorses the EU Alliance Statement on the European Commission’s proposal for a Council Recommendation establishing the Child Guarantee
- EEG’s Response to the EU Disability Strategy 2021-2030
- EEG’s reaction to the Social Pillar Action Plan
- EEG Position Paper on the Action Plan of the European Pillar of Social Rights