The ongoing war in Ukraine has already caused the death of thousand of civilians and the massive fleeing of people from their homes. As the mediation process is still in progress and there has not been any indication of a de-escalation of the conflict, the number of people seeking safety from the war is expected to increase.
In these circumstances, EEG members have taken several initiatives not to leave behind and expose to further risks people in need of support.
Here you can find the list of EEG members’ initiatives to support children, people with disabilities, homeless people and people experiencing mental health problems in Ukraine:
- Autism Europe: support for autistic people in Ukraine.
- COFACE Families Europe: COFACE Families Europe stands with Ukraine.
- EASPD: How can you help.
- EDF: Donations for Ukraine.
- ENIL/ECCR: Support disabled people in Ukraine.
- ESN: ESN Statement on Ukraine.
- Eurochild: Eurochild stands in solidarity with the children of Ukraine.
- FEANTSA: Call for a swift reception of refugees from Ukraine.
- Inclusion Europe: Words of families of people with intellectual disabilities in Ukraine.
- LUMOS: Ukraine Emergency Appeal.
- Mental Health Europe: Mental Health Europe support during the Ukraine Crisis
- UNICEF: Unicef donations in support of Ukrainian children.
- FRA: FRA statement in solidarity of Ukranians crossing the EU borders.