- The EU must prioritise social inclusion in its COVID-19 Recovery
- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
Tag Archives: Employment
Recently the Council showed a glimpse into their “Start your career” project taking place in the Czech Republic. The project aims to prepare people for the labour market, allowing people to regain their independence through work. According to Zuzana Thürlová, … Continue reading