- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
Author Archives: inclusioneurope
Events organised by the EEG with the support of the European Commission in the framework of a Joint Action Project (EaSI Programme) With the overall objective to influence Member States to move forward more effective and efficient social protection system … Continue reading