- The EU must prioritise social inclusion in its COVID-19 Recovery
- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
Tag Archives: Persons with disabilities
In May, ANED released a new thematic report concerning the advances across Europe to “respect, protect and ensure the rights of persons with disabilities to live independently and to be included in the community”. The report is based on several … Continue reading