- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
- Tragic care home incident in Czechia highlights need for community-based care
Tag Archives: ANED
In May, ANED released a new thematic report concerning the advances across Europe to “respect, protect and ensure the rights of persons with disabilities to live independently and to be included in the community”. The report is based on several … Continue reading