- Don’t pave the way for more institutions in Bulgaria
- EEG Statement on the European Care Strategy
- EEG Regrets to see a lower ambition to push for people’s social rights in the 2022 European Semester process.
- EEG Members’ initiatives on Ukraine
- Deinstitutionalisation should remain a priority for EU funding
Tag Archives: RRF
Since the beginning of the year, the EEG has been following closely the work around the Recovery and Resilience Facility. We analysed several draft Recovery and Resilience National Plans, and shared country-specific recommendations with the European Commission based on each … Continue reading
As some Members States have already submitted their National Recovery and Resilience Plans (NRRPs) to the European Commission and others will soon submit, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-based Care (EEG) sees the need to … Continue reading