- EEG Open Meeting: “The Place of deinstitutionalisation in the Post 2020 EU Regulations and Funding Framework”
- EEG participates in Webinar on COVID 19 Recovery and the EU Budget
- One step forward, two steps back?
- COVID-19 crisis: People living in institutions must not be written off
- EEG members are collecting resources about the COVID-19 health crisis
Tag Archives: European Parliament
EEG meets Members of European Parliament to discuss how next EU budget can support deinstitutionalisation
On Wednesday, 10 October 2018, the European Expert Group on the Transition from Institutional to Community-based Care (EEG) held a technical meeting entitled “Future of the EU funds for the transition from institutional to community-based care”. The event brought together … Continue reading